Resource – Saket Kaura from WOCE (World of Circular Economy)
Students of class 8th at BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL ROHINI participated in a Sustainability Workshop on 2nd august 2023 in the AV Room under the supervision of school counsellor. It aimed at educating students on the importance of sustainable practices and promoting environmental consciousness within the school community, in Alignment with Mission LiFE program as outlined by our honorable Prime Minister.
UTILISATION OF TIME
Resource – Ms. Radhika
BBPS ROHINI organized a workshop on “utilisation of time” on 28.7.23 conducted by the counsellor, Ms. Radhika. All students actively participated in the engaging workshop where they were taught about realistic and unrealistic goals set up by teenagers and their repercussions.
“Educational trip to pearl academy of fashion : Rajouri campus”
Resource –Mr Vivek Gautam( Pearl Academy)
Students of class 12th who wish to pursue career in design visited the campus of pearl academy of fashion Rajouri on 26th july 2023.Through this educational trip Students experienced different dynamics of fashion, Styling, Textile & Media.
Resource – Ms. Radhika
BBPS ROHINI organized a workshop on “GENDER SENSITIZATION” on 3rd AUGUST 2023 for the students of class 9-D and 4th august 2023 for class 9-A,B conducted by the counsellor, Ms. Radhika. All students actively participated in the engaging workshop where they were taught about the biological and sociological notions of gender, gender roles and expectations.
Resource – Brahmakumari sisters & Ashtavakra Institute
The students of class 12th-B,D at BBPS Rohini on 24.7.23 took a pledge to safeguard themselves against the use and abuse of substances and drugs in the presence of esteemed dignitaries.Also they are further directed to be the ambassadors of school to protect other children of the school against drug abuse
Workshop on “How to crack LAW & CUET”
Resource – Clat possible
Workshop on the topic “law & CUET” has been organised on 24th July 2023 for aspiring students of class 11th and 12th ,addressed by prominent speakers from” Clat possible” institute for law.
Workshop on “Adolescent anger counselling”
Resource – Talktoangels
Workshop on the topic “adolescent anger counselling” has been organised on 21st July 2023 for all the students of class 9TH addressed by Mr. Joseph and Ms. Tharini from ‘Talktoangels’.
They provided Group teen counselling which focused on teenagers' mental, emotional and physical health
Workshop on “Dance-Movement Therapy”
Resource – Aishwarya Sharma(Cambridge Univ, UK)
An offline mental health workshop was organized at Bal Bharti Public School, Rohini on 13th July that focused on a very new and interesting topic of " Dance-Movement Therapy”
Workshop on “Substance Abuse”
Resource – UNWIND Delhi
An offline mental health workshop was organized at Bal Bharti Public School, Rohini on 6th July that focused on the crucial topic of "Substance Abuse and its effects on mental health " and was tailored specifically for the students of Class 11th. The workshop provided invaluable insights and resources to the students, enabling them to develop a positive and healthy mindset. The session was conducted by experienced mental health professionals who possess expertise in working with young individuals with the use of NUKKAD NAATAK.
- Role of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Modern World by Dr. Prashant Srivastava, NIIT University, Neemrana on 13.01.2022 for Classes XI & XII
- Emerging Trends in Commerce & Management (Careers Counselling) by Dr. Amar Rao Prof. FMSLA, Shoolini University on 21.01.2022 for Class XI & XII
- Future in Biotechnology: Scopes and Careers by Dr. Nikita Thakur, Shoolini University on 21.01.2022 for Class XI & XII
- Peer Pressure by Ms. Aakriti Dept. of Mental Health, Fortis Health Care, Team CACA on 22.01.2022 for Class V
- Logic Based Maths by Team Dino Lab, BricsMaths.Com on 21.01.2022 for Class III to V
- ‘How to Learn The Technique For Study Of Mathematics’ by Mr Parth Rai Nagpal of Parth Rai Institute on 09.04.2022 for class IX
- Overseas Education by Mr Kamal Dudeja of ABE Overseas Education Company on 19.04.2022 for class XII
- Understanding CUET 2023 by Mr Praveen Khanna of Pratham Institute on 12.04.2022 for class XII
- Prevention of child Sexual Abuse by Volunteers from Amoli Trust on 22.04.2022 for class V
- Magic Show by Mr Sourav Burman of Prabha Khaitan Foundation/ Muskaan on 10.06.2022 for class IV
- Rap Show by Rapper Feyago of Prabha Khaitan Foundation / Muskaan on 25.06.2022 for classes VI-IX
- Orientation Programme –Astronomy by Ms. Chitra, Space India for club members on 03 & 24 August 2022.
- Wellness Delegate programme by Ms. Ria Yadav, Expressions India for classes XI & XII on 17 & 18 August 2022.
- Future Skilling Initiative –Career Readiness by Ms. Chetna Sabharwal for classes XI-XII on 18 August 2022.
- Win your Exams by Ms. Shilki Bhatia, Ayaksha Foundation for classes IX on 26 August 2022.
- Culture and Heritage of India by Ms. Urvashi Warman, Prabha Khaitan for classes V on 26 August 2022.
- UK Higher Education by Ms. Surti Bangia, Study In-UK for classes XII on 01 September 2022.
- Healthy Lifestyle by Shivani Rawat, Ayaksha Healthcare for classes III & IV on 23 September 2022.
- Mental Health awareness by Manraahi for classes XI on 06 September 2022.
- Law As A Career by Mr. Gaurav Bhatara, AB Education for classes XI & XII on 07 September 2022.
- Data Science by Dr Sachin, Dean Academics & Research, Modern Vidya Niketan University, Haryana for classes XI, XII on 10 October 2022.
- Global Career Fair by Ms. Sandhya Kathuria, Sovereign School for class X on 12 October 2022.
- Career options in Film, TV, Media & Creative ART by Whistling Woods international Institute for classes XI-XII on 12 October 2022.
- Online Seminar: “ICT and its Future Prospects” by Mr Rohit Dubey of Huawei India for classes IX to XII on 14th October 2022.
- Sensor Interfacing using Arduino & Tinkercard -hands on training by Acharya Narendra Dev College, DU on 15.11.2021 for Classes IX & XI
- Financial Literacy by Ms Adira, Delhi Technological University on 02 & 09.12.2021 for Class IX/Entrepreneurship Club
- Traffic Rules and Road Safety by Mr Manoj Kumar / Traffic Officer on 30.11.2021 & 02.12.2021 for Classes VI and VIII
- Profile Building and Importance of starting early by Jitin Chawla on 09.12.2021 for Class XI
- Menstrual Hygiene by Dr. Deepika Taneja Gynecologist on 28.12.2021 for Class V & VI (girls)
- Webinar on “University Analysis and Entrances” was organised by Centre for Career Development for classes XI & XII on 25 June 2021 by Mr. Jitin Chawla and his team.
- Webinar on Career Guidance organised by Edu Mentor educational services for class XI-XII on 17 & 18 June’21
- Webinar on Understanding Light was conducted by Mr. Shelender Kumar, Freelance on 28 May 2021 for class X students
- Being a Female Pilot webinar was conducted by Ms. Mahek Jagada, Dr. Deeksha of Sirona Hygiene Pvt. Ltd. on 17 April 2021 for class VII female students.
Webinar for Club Members
|Ill factors of Dog Breeding||Ms Mahi Sharma||Pro Scholar/Interact Club||25.08.2021|
|Galaxy Water Colour & Watercolor|
|Ms Swati Mittal||History Diary/ Heritage Club||29.08.2021|
|Gastro Oesophageal Reflux Disease||Dr. Anita Gupta||RCD Rohini/ Health &|
|How to unlock Good health-the hidden key||Ms. Vandita Jain||Jankidevi Memorial College/|
Health & Wellness Club
|Holding Hope Webinar in Collaboration with Interact Club of|
|Ms Kirti Shrama||Maharaja Agarsen Modern School/ Interact Club||02.09.2021|
|Importance of mental health & well being||Dr. Reshma Hingorani||Heart Care Foundation of India/|
Health & Wellness Club
|Anger Management under Project|
|Ms Gurleen Kaur||Pro Scholar/ Interact Club||28.09.2021|
|Importance on eating healthy for our|
heart (World Heart Day)
|Ms Anita Desal||Dr. K.K Aggarwal Care|
Foundation/ Health &
|Film show on save our River|
challenge on River Hoogly
|National museum & INTACH/|
|Topic||Resource Person||ORGANIZATION /CLUB||Date|
|Healthy Cooking||Ms Gunjan Sanghi , Ms Payal Bhutani||Health and Wellness Club||21.10.2021|
|World Toilet Day:|
Sanitation & Hygiene
|Ms Aashrina Jain||Pee Safe/ Health and|
|ADITYA L 1 Mission||Dr.Dipankar Banerjee||STEM & Space/|
|Moon Over Us||Dr. Mila Mitra||STEM & Space/|
|Digestive System, Gut Health & Probiotics||Ms Priyanka Kaushik , Ms Gopika Diwakar & Ms Anushka||Danone India Pvt Ltd./|
Health and Wellness Club
|Power of Puppetry||Mr Bobby Ahuja||Health and Wellness Club||25.11.2021|
|Hope of Energy: Towards|
|Ms Ritu Ghosh , Ms Shalini Kumar|
& Mr Harshit Sharma/ Hand in Hand
|Importance of Right|
movement & Posture
|Dr Anjali Agarwal||Freelancer/Health and|