- School transport is a facility provided to the students of the school and is not a matter of right for parents. The school reserves the right to add/ withdraw this facility on any of the routes with prior notice to the parents.
- A student opting to use the school bus ,needs to pay the fee for that quarter, irrespective of the date of commencement.
- Similarly , fee for the whole quarter would be charged in case of discontinuation of the usage of school bus. However, a month’s notice is required for termination of use of bus service.
- Withdrawl from school transport is not permitted in the last quarter of an year , unless there is a change in residence.
The school owns a fleet of CNG buses for providing transport facilities to the students on selected routes. For the safety of children, there are teacher incharges in the bus.
There is a Mini Bus (SwarajMajda) in the school used for conveyance of staff and students to various competitions at different schools.
BUS ROUTES INFORMATION
BUS TRAVEL / ROAD SAFETY
- Leave seat(s) nearest to entry/ exit door for your teacher(s) accompanying you in the bus.
- Step into or out of the bus only when it is at rest or comes to a complete halt.
- Board into or alight from a bus in an orderly manner.
- Put your bag under the seat or at a specified place.
- Walk on the pavement of a road.
- Before crossing a road, look to right , then left and then to right in order to see whether the road is clear. Cross the road only if it is clear from speeding vehicles.
- Cross a road over the zebra- crossing or atleast just past the traffic lights
- Do not stand behind or in front of a bus or any other vehicle, as the driver will not be able to see you while reversing.
- Do not try to board or jump off a running bus.
- Do not try to board or alight from a bus in the middle of a road.
- Do not stand on the foot board of a bus/ vehicle.
- Do not lean or peep out of a door/ window of the bus/ vehicle.
- Younger children should not cross the road unescorted.
FOR YOUR WARD’S SAFETY
In case the students are availing private vans / carpools,
- They must not reach school before 7.45 am & stay after 2.30 pm
- Police verification of driver’s ID and its renewal is the responsibility of the parent and the school shall not be responsible for the same.
- Please ensure that a copy of police verification certificate, Aadhar card, Driving licence and badge No. of the van driver is submitted to the class teacher at the earliest.
- Kindly ensure that the vehicle is abiding traffic rules.
- We reiterate that the school will not be responsible for the safety of the students who choose to travel by Private transport.
- The students coming to school by private cabs must submit the declaration cum undertaking. Sample of the same is attached.