Bal Bharati Public School, Rohini takes pride in giving a safe and secure environment to all its children. As it becomes of any good and reputed school , we take special care about the safety measures in school. Some key features in this regard are:-
- Electrical panels/fittings are checked at a regular basis.
- A guard is posted outside swimming pool from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- Teachers are put on bus duty to ensure a safe journey to all children
- Any student missing the bus/van is brought at the school office wherein the guardian is informed and is made to sit at the reception /HM office till the parent comes.
- Visitor registers are maintained at the gate and all visitors are given visitor passes for security reasons.
- Small children up to class V leave the class in pairs and not singles.
- The roof of the school remains locked at all times.
- A houseman/ayah is stationed outside each toilet block.
- The information of the absentees is conveyed to the parent through SMS facility in the first period.
At the end of day, guards/peons/housemen check each classroom/washroom/play area to ensure no child is left behind.
Efforts are being made to further strengthen Safety & Security in School Campus -
- CCTV cameras have been installed in all school owned buses and the buses are tracked by Transport Incharge.
- Entry to the building from the Administrative Block has been prohibited, entry is only allowed through the Reception.
- The no. of CCTV Cameras in school campus are being increased from 72 to 175. All old cameras are being replaced with new cameras of high resolution. The CCTV display is being reorganized and selective display will be made available to the Principal/Vice Principal and all HMs as well as the Accounts Officer. Control room is being created in the basement with 11 LEDs displaying all 175 cameras through out the day.The work has commenced from 05 October 2017 and is likely to be completed by 20 October 2017.
- 12 Fire extinguishers have been added to the existing 31 fire extinguishers. The additional fire extinguishers have been placed in Transformer, Electric Panels and Basement activity areas.
- On 16 September 2017 a training program was conducted for school staff to give hands on training to use fire safety equipments like fire extinguishers and water hThe session was organised by Fire Safety Managment Academy, Rohini.
- The school Prefectorial Board has been trained for using fire extinguishers in a workshop held on 10 October 2017.
- Separate wash room and rest room are available for class IV employees. Another rest room along with wash room and drinking area facility is being created at the entry point near Gate No. 1.
- Police verification of all support staff is available. Police verification for school teaching and administrative staff as per CBSE guidelines is in process.
- A sensitization workshop on Child Safety and Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act 2012 (POCSO) was conducted by Ms. Jyotsna Bharadwaj (Director, Envision India Eduservices) on 4 October 2017 in the school and was attended by 42 ancillary and non-teaching staff members.The staff was sensitized about the following:
- Safety in school
- Role alignment
- Handling children
- Responsibilities towards children
- Regulations and Laws
- POCSO Act 2012
- Legalities of POCSO
SCHOOL SAFETY COMMITTEE(SSC)
PRINCIPAL : MS. GEETA GANGWANI
TRANSPORT INCHARGE : MR. PANKAJ
DISASTER COMMITTEE INCHARGE : MR. PATANJALI NANDAN CHATURVEDI
VAN DISPERSAL INCHARGE : MS. RADHA
Pre-Primary : Ms. ANJANA UBOVEJA
Primary : Ms. ALKA TANDON CHADHA
Middle : Ms. MEERA WADHWA
Senior Secondary : Ms. BANDHANA SHARMA
Pre-Primary : Ms. LEENA SURI, M/O NAYSA SURI (PP II A)
Primary : Ms. SHIPRA MANCHANDA, M/O ABEER MANCHANDA (IV C)
Middle : Ms. SMITA JAIN, M/O PRATYANCH JAIN (X B)
Senior Secondary : Ms. MONA TANEJA, M/O TANMAY TANEJA (XI C)
Special Needs : Ms. RAJANI SHARMA, M/O ARPIT SHARMA (V C)
Head Girl : Yashaswini Singh Chauhan
Head Boy : Adil Sikka
Vice Head Girl : Tanvi Bhandari
Vice Head Boy : Rahul Mittal