|For Students||Download PDF|
- Please read the contents of this diary carefully.
- Ensure that the diary is carried by your ward to the school every day. Check the diary every day for any entries from the school. Also use the diary for communicating with the school.
- Ensure that your ward has breakfast everyday .
- Students who commute by private vans must not reach school before 7.45 am and stay after 2.30 pm.
- Strict adherence to prescribed uniform , cleanliness and personal hygiene is to ensured.
- Always write your ward’s name, admission no., and class/section at the back of any cheque (asked by the school) and on every belonging of your child.
- Sign all the notes sent by the school regularly and ensure ensure that the child shows the diary to the teacher.
- Please refrain from directly visiting the classroom at any time. The school office may be asked if there is a requirement to do so.
- Monitor your ward’s progress and feel free to meet the concerned teacher by taking prior appointment.
- Any kind of leave should be applied for in advance, except in case of emergency. You are requested to fill ud the performa given in the diary.
- Intimate to the school , in case of any change in your address or telephone number(s) immediately. This is vital in the interest of safety of your ward.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases should not be sent to school till the mandatory period of quarantine is over.
- Parents should regularly check all school circulars through school website.
- Arrangements for picking up small children by rickshaws at bus stops should be avoided. The child will be taken backto the school if there is no one to pick up at the bus stop.
- Parents should ensure that they spend quality time with their child.
- Parent- Teacher Meetings should be utilized as a platform to interact with the teachers regarding the progress of the child.
- Party/ casual dress is not allowed on birthdays.
- Parents must ensure that their ward does not bring mobile phone or any other electronic device to the school. Once confiscated the mobile phone/device will only be returned on Result declaration day.
- In case of undeclared holidays such as Id , Muharram etc , the competition /examination will be rescheduled & parents will be informed timely .
Half day or short leave will not be sanctioned to the students.
Students will not be allowed to leave the school on any pretext .