AS A CITIZEN
- Abide by India’s constitution and respect its ideals and institutions , the National Flag and the National Anthem. Obey the laws, rules& regulations in force, in the country.
- Be ready to serve and sacrifice for the country when required.
- Contribute towards harmony and fraternal spirit amongst all Indians regardless of caste , creed , language or ethinicity.
- In a democratic country like ours , women are to be treated as equals and with respect for their rights and dignity. The practice of dowry,child marriage and girl discrimination should be renounced and resisted.
- Safeguard public property and abjure violence.
- Do your work sincerely and diligently.
- Strive towards excellence so that the country becomes strong , prosperous and commands respect in the comity of nations.
AS A MEMBER OF COMMUNITY
- Respect the rights , dignity and feelings of others. Wait for your turn , do not jump the queque, wait to be served ; be courteous and polite ; refrain from rowdy or disruptive behaviour in public.
- Do not disturb your neighbours by playing loud music or honking or encroaching upon their freedom & space by blocking their driveway & parking lot.
- Water and electricity are scarce. Switch off electric fan,tubelight , TV, computer and turn off the water tap when not in use.
- Do not throw litter around or in the open . Use garbage bins instead.
- Help the poor , the underprivileged and the physically handicapped or mentally challenged in whatever way you can.
DO’S AND DON’T’S FOR STUDENTS
- Bring the diary to school every day.
- Come to school clean, well groomed and in proper uniform with shoes well polished.
- Be regular and punctual .
- Attend morning assembly without fail.
- Be fair and honest at work, always be considerate of the rights of others and be a good sportsman.
- Be courteous and respectful to parents , teachers and elders.
- Look after the property of the school, and help to keep it clean and tidy.
- Keep your classroom clean and tidy.
- Switch off the fans and lights when not in use.
- Wear I-card. It is mandatory.
- Conserve water.
- Report to school before 7.45 am in the morning.
- Bring articles of value such as pieces of jewellery to school, camera or ipad to school.
- Indulge in any form of gambling.
- Disfigure or damage any school property.
- Absent yourself from school without written application. 75% attendance is the minimum requirement.
- Be rowdy/rude or use violence in any form.
- Misbehave with teachers or any other employee of the school.
- Bully/ Intimidate others.
- Disturb classes intentionally.
- Discriminate on the basis of caste/community/colour.
- Disobey lawful orders of the Teacher/ Vice-Principal/ Principal.
- Steal/pilferage school/student’s property.
- Be in possession or under influence of any illegal drug.
- Indulge in acts of moral turpitude.
- Do not leave any task unfinished.
- Strive for excellence in all fields. Set high but realistic goals and ideals for yourself.
- Keep off addictions. Don’t succumb to temptations or peer pressure.
- Please read the contents of this diary carefully.
- Ensure that the diary is carried by your ward to the school every day. Check the diary every day for any entries from the school. Also use the diary for communicating with the school.
- Ensure that your ward has breakfast everyday .
- Student must not reach school before 7.45 am in the morning.
- Student must leave in afternoon by 2.30 pm unless permission is granted by VP/HM for some activity.
- Strict adherence to prescribed uniform , cleaniness and personal hygiene is to ensured.
- Always write your ward’s name, admission no., and class/section at the back of any cheque (asked by the school) and on every belonging of your child.
- Please refrain from directly visiting the classroom at any time. The school office may be asked if there is a requirement to do so.
- Monitor your ward’s progress and feel free to meet the concerned teacher by taking prior appointment.
- Any kind of leave should be applied for in advance, except in case of emergency. You are requested to fill up the performa given in the diary.
- Intimate to the school , in case of any change in your address or telephone number(s) immediately. This is vital in the interest of safety of your ward.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases should not be sent to school till the mandatory period of quarantine is over.
- Parents should regularly check all school circulars through school website.
- Arrangements for picking up small children by rickshaws at bus stops should be avoided. The child will be taken back to the school if there is no one to pick up at the bus stop.
- Parents should ensure that they spend quality time with their child.
- Parent- Teacher Meetings should be utilized as a platform to interact with the teachers regarding the progress of the child.
- Party/ casual dress is not allowed on birthdays.
- Parents must ensure that their ward does not bring mobile phone or any other electronic device to the school. Once confiscated the mobile phone/device will only be returned on Result declaration day.
- In case of undeclared holidays such as Id,Muharram etc,SMS will be sent to parents and information will be put on website.
- Half day or short leave will not be sanctioned to the students.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the school on any pretext.